Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Am I Doing?

Display

Long time, no see… Sorry for that, I was really busy and I didn’t have a free minute until now. Today, I decided to write a few lines, because I have a few things to say to all of you who keep making excuses… in front of me.


Ok… This may be something really boring for the most of you to read, but I will still say it even though I may annoy you. If you want, just close the tab… now! In this post, I would like to explain what am I doing and why something like “I can’t, because I don’t have time” sounds like the stupidest excuse when you are saying it to me. In a few lines, I will let you take a look to my schedule.

Work – Ok… I will start with the most time-consuming occupancy of mine – my work. I work 8 hours a day from 4.30pm to 1am. So that’s where I am every night from Sunday to Thursday.  

School – Well, if I have to be honest, I skip some of the classes, but I still spend some of my time in the college or at least studying and writing some projects.

VDO – If you know me well, you should probably know that I’m participating in a musical theatre and I’m going to rehearsals every week. I also have shows which also take lots of time sometimes.

Organizing things and volunteering – That’s in my blood. I organize different events and work on different projects. Currently, I’m working on my “Mission Zoo” project and soon I will start organizing the World Dance Day festival for a second year. That surely takes every single minute-to-spare in my daily life.

Travelling – That’s what I LOVE to do! I try to travel at least once a year and I always plan it huge <3. Next year, I’m going in America for the summer and I CAN’T WAIT! However, all the documents, researching and planning take a big part of my time, so I felt like I have to include this in my list as well.

Friends, boyfriend, family – Please, don’t forget that I have a personal life as well! I have a boyfriend and friends to spend my time with. I always try to be everywhere for everyone. I have friends from other countries as well and because of the time difference, we have to plan our skype talks at least a week ahead. I also love cooking in home, talking with my mom in the meanwhile and stuff…

Party – And don’t forget I love dancing, soooo I need some to party!

Sleep… umm, don’t be so surprised, I still have some time left to sleep.

Why am I telling you all this stuff… Because I’m so tired of listening to everyone, telling me how busy they are, how impossible is for them to do this or that. I wouldn’t be mad, if they had a real reason, but time is not a good excuse when you are excusing yourself in front of me. And probably here is the right place to add that if you really want to do something, help someone, participate in a project, you WILL find the time to do it. If you want to find a way to escape from the task, you will just find an excuse. Like some of you love to do… And in the end – don’t be insolent! I know my reasons to say that, so please… watch your mouth when YOU are the guilty one. 

1 comment: