Thursday, September 6, 2012

Top 5 TV Series

Display


Before I even start, I will admit that I really like fantasy, monsters, creatures and other unusual things.  And when I say “like”, I actually mean LOVE!!! That’s why you are probably not going to be so surprised with my choices below. I also have to mention that I really love some comedy shows such as “Friends”, “Malcolm” and “Married with Children”, but these are the top serials that I can watch over and over again!


5. “Buffy, the vampire slayer”

Okey! Here we go…  Buffy is actually my first opportunity to take a closer look to these creatures that don’t exist in the real life. Or they do? It doesn’t matter! However, I really love these series and when I have the opportunity I would watch all the seasons all over again. Because of Buffy, Angel, Spike or Raily? I don’t know! I do know though that this show is a classic and it will probably make some of our grandchildren staying in front of the screen watching the girl who kills the “big bad monsters”.


4. “Lost”


I really miss this one! I watched all the seasons when TVD started (that’s probably because I remembered Ian playing one of the roles and he’s pretty hot, if you ask me!). The story about the survivors on the strange island was really great! And I should not forget to mention that I really LOVED the final episode. I don’t actually know why, but seeing all the actors on one place… Ops, sorry! I won’t spoil more details, if you haven’t watched the show yet.

3. “Heroes”


Peter Petrelli, played by Milo Ventimiglia, was probably the reason why I felt in love with these series from the beginning. His charming smile is everything that a woman need to fall apart. In the good way! And again, we are talking about supernatural powers. However, I’m quite upset, because it ended really lame… I mean, it was not supposed to end like this, because now we all wonder what actually happened… They have some unfinished business, if you ask me…

2. “The vampire diaries”


I don’t know why the vampire thing became so modern, but I don’t mind! The interesting thing for the vampires is that in every movie or TV series, the idea of the vampires is interpreted in a very different way. I like the way they do it in TVD. And now, I can’t wait for season 4 to see what happens to Elena, although I’m almost sure what they are going to do with her character. I should also not forget to mention that I realized that this is the first serial that I watch and there aren’t any ugly characters in there. I mean… like everyone is born hot…

1. “Supernatural”


A few months ago, I would say that number 1 and number 2 would switch their places. However, now is different. And not because Sam, Dean and Castiel are the sexiest humans alive, but because I’m so IN THE STORY right now… I don’t know how I’m going to stay alive until 3rd of October when it’s the season 8 premiere. I finished season 7th a few days ago and I’m still dreaming about the boys aaah <3 I hope that my boyfriend won’t read that, but I think I’m in love with the guys hahha.

What about your top 5 TV series?

No comments:

Post a Comment