Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome post!

Display
What I have learned from working as a SEO executive is that I have to start with a “welcome post”. Well… ok! Here is my welcoming post where I’m going to share a few of the most important things that you should know about me. Even if you don’t know me, these things are going to be enough for you to learn what kind of person I am, what are my main occupations and what I love to do with my time. 


So hello! My name is Megi and I’m so glad to see you here (although I don’t really see you…). The first thing that I’m going to say is that I’ve never really learned how to write, speak and listen in English. What I have learned is on my own from just watching some movies, so don’t blame me for my mistakes. Soon, I will start taking more serious English lessons in the college, so I guess that my English skills will be improved in a very short time. That’s because I learn things very easily, I have a certificate in French already and in a while, I will probably be good enough to take one in English. But this is enough for my English skills, you have been warned. And before you even ask me the question why I am writing in English, I will answer to you: my goal is the USA, so it will be better, if my future friends can read some of my story. And except that I have so many foreign friends, including Americans (one of my best friends is actually an American), so it will be fair, if he can understand what I’m saying or at least I think so…

Right now, I’m 19 years old, but in a month, I’ll be 20 and this is going to be the end of my teenage-hood. We all grow up and this is really exiting – being an adult! 

The main thing that you should know about me is that I love doing many things in the same time. I’m taking theater, dance and music classes. In the same time, I’m working as a SEO executive, I will start studying very soon. I organize events and I like helping friends. In the same time, I constantly update my social media accounts and I’m working to improve the social media pages of my site, testing different things and looking for more and more followers every day. I also love taking care of animals, “talking” to the homeless dogs (I’m not crazy, relax!). In the rest of the time I’m going out with friends and of course, with my boyfriend (didn’t I mention that?). Oh, and I love cooking, watching TV series such as Supernatural, The Vampire diaries and many more… And I sleep too! Yeah, don’t be so surprised! 

When I said that I’m taking classes in music, dancing and theater, you will probably understand me better, if I say that I’m taking classes in Broadway? In my troupe, we are making musicals such as The wizard of Oz, Tom Soyer, West side story, Mamma mia, etc. So that’s what I do! And that’s where I have found the love to the art. And even in the real life, I'm pretty artistic too.

I’ve also mentioned that I organize events. The biggest and the most responsible event that I have organized so far, that was the first edition of World Dance Day in Varna. This was the first event of that kind in Bulgaria and I’m really proud that I managed to organize so many different people, although very often it was quite difficult. Soon, I will start organizing its second edition and I hope that it will be even better! 

Well, these are the most important things that you should know about me. You will learn the rest in the process. I sincerely doubt that someone will read the whole post, because it was quite long, but if you do – thank you and I hope that you got a closer view to my personality. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment